Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evening all!
My name is Mitch, and I shoot as Tomcat Photography.  This will be my first time attending the shootout, but I have worked with several of the models that are attending and plan on shooting with several ladies that I haven't worked with before.

My particular style is more along the lines of fine art nudes, and B&W outdoor photography (without the use of fill lights) is definitely my preferred shoot of choice.

I plan on using each "set" I get as a potential submission to magazines such as Volo, so I'll be bringing releases for everyone I work with.  I'm just trying to make sure my expectations are upfront so there's no "hidden" surprises!

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.  I am completely open & honest about everything I do, and I for those who I haven't worked with before, I can refer you to models that I HAVE worked with before as references!

I'm looking forward to meeting & working with y'all!

Mitch Bugge
Tomcat Photography
tomcatrider@me.com
515-991-5660
I plan on using each "set" I get as a potential submission to magazines such as Volo, so I'll be bringing releases for everyone I work with.  I'm just trying to make sure my expectations are upfront so there's no "hidden" surprises!

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with me.  I am completely open & honest about everything I do, and I for those who I haven't worked with before, I can refer you to models that I HAVE worked with before as references!

CMR Institute of Technology Bangalore 

Share This